Here are some do’s and don’ts for you and your beloved dogs
to enjoy Diwali with care and fun.
- * Children should always burst crackers under the supervision of adults.
- * Burst crackers in large spaces only.
- * Use protective glasses.
- * Put potato Slices on the burnt area for immediate relief.
- * Wash the burnt area immediately with fresh water and cool with ice packs or cool water.
- * Apply antiseptic powder or cream.
- * Cover the area with clean sheet or towel.
- * Wear cotton clothes while bursting crackers.
- * Don’t remove pieces of burnt flesh or dead tissue.
- * Don’t prick blisters.
- * Don’t apply ghee, haldi, atta or toothpaste.
- * Bombs should not be set on fire in hands.
For your Dogs