While Saraswati puja ended today,sadness engulfed Seraikela-Kharsawan.
It was in Seraikela-Kharsawan 14 students had slept in a room of the school,keeping the generator on last night.Result?
One student died and 13 others fell unconscious.They were admitted to a hospital on Sunday after they reportedly turned unconscious due to suffocation in Barkadal Upgraded school during Saraswati Puja at Rajnagar in Seraikela-Kharswan district.
District Education Officer HS Ram said:”We have learnt that after 14 students slept in a room of the school after Saraswati puja in the school.Since doors and windows were kept closed,one student died and 13 others fell unconscious.They were hospitalized”.
They were undergoing treatment at M G M Hospital in Jamshdpur.”They were in unconscious state.One of them called Shankar Besra died in the hospital.The rest others are undergoing treatment”,said a hospital doctor.