Minor girl child dies after eating noodles

Stories
Representational Pic

A five-year-old girl in Kashmir died and her family members fell seriously ill after consuming noodles, which had expired in 2007.

Abroo, daughter of Nisar Ahmad Chak of Manzgam village, along with her parents and three siblings, fell unconscious after consuming the noodles, which had expired in the year 2007, on Tuesday evening, Superintendent of Police (SP), Kulgam, Muhammad Shafi Mir said.

The pack of noodles had been bought from the family’s own shop owned by Chak and his brother Gulzar Ahmad Chak, Shafi said.

The entire family was immediately rushed to a hospital in Kulgam where they were treated and made to undergo stomach wash.Since their condition did not improve,they were referred to Srinagar for further treatment.Abroo reportedly died on the way to Srinagar evenas other members of the family were still being treated in two separate hospitals of Srinagar.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *