Here we are publishing five quotes,saying,messages and wishes that can guide you to experience joy and extend best greetings for the New year for your friends,family and loved ones,thanks to Brainy Quote and Good Reads.
5 New Year Quotes from World famous Writers
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties”.– Helen Keller, American author, political activist, and lecturer
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” —Goran Persson, former Prime Minister of Sweden
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” —Melody Beattie, author of ‘Codependent No More’, 1987
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”– Benjamin Franklin, ‘Founding Father’ of America
- “And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.” —Rainer Maria Rilke, Bohemian-Austrian poet and novelist